So far, we have had no problems with either of the two groups of people. Use standard precautions and follow the directions.
Yes, however, I wouldn't advise ingestion. It can be dangerous to ingest just as your normal shampoo is, or toothpaste, or 100 gallons of soda pop. But overall it is pretty safe except for the severe diarrhea accompanied by ingestion.
We have no idea if it will cause an allergic reaction on you or your family. As with ANY product, use a small portion on your forearm and check it every hour for eight hours before using. If you have any reaction whatsoever, you can send the entire kit back and we will refund your money for the product.
No, although discoloration can happen in clothes with the solution, it does not affect hair colors or perms. Having said that, anytime you wash your hair frequently or with strong shampoos, you run the risk of it affecting your hair.
We have not tested it on animals. Head lice only live on humans due to the fact that the enzymes that they produce to break down blood into food, only works on human blood. They can be carried or transmitted by animals but they cannot live on them for more than a few days. Since this is the case, we have not tried it on animals nor do we recommend it. You can try it at your own risk if you like, but it isn't necessary.
Yes & No. As with any hair product, you must take precautions to make sure this does not get in eyes. It will sting if it gets in the eyes. It will also blur the vision until the eye washes the solution away or the eye is flushed, just like a typical shampoo. It is ingestible in small amounts but causes severe diarrhea and cramping. However, it DOES NOT soak into the skin and cause possible nervous-system damage like pesticides!
The Head Lice solution has an extremely faint, but pleasant, odor. Most people smell nothing and assume there are no active ingredients in it. There are...and they work.
Not necessarily! The FDA is constantly testing and trying out products because it takes time for certain results to become apparent. Unfortunately Lindane which is the active ingredient in most over-the-counter and prescription drugs for head lice, is a horrible pesticide. In other words, it’s poison! The EPA has already banned Lindane for agricultural issues, however the FDA is still allowing this poison to be used in pharmaceutical products. At the time of this writing, 52 (FIFTY TWO) countries have banned Lindane and more countries are considering doing so as well (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindane). There is now fear that Lindane may be a carcinogen, which links it to cancer!! (source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinogen). After learning what we did about Lindane, we didn’t want to expose our children to the dangers it presents. Our product is SAFE for your children and WILL remove those horrible lice from your children and your home.